Your Hospice Team
“We will never leave you until you or your loved ones are comfortable”
The patient and family.
Hospice Medical Director
“I support our patients, families and our entire team to ensure that your loved one is getting the best quality of life care.”
- I specialize in pain control and symptom management
- I utilize the most effective medications and treatment for your loved one
- I host interdisciplinary team meetings where we discuss the needs of our patients
- I coordinate, collaborate & partner with our patients, families and your current Primary Care Physician
Registered Nurse Case Manager
“I am responsible for coordinating all aspects of the hospice plan for our patients. I perform a total body assessment of how your loved one is feeling.”
- In conjunction with the patient and family I initiate the plan of care for your needs.
- I manage medication & symptoms.
- I take all of your loved one’s vital signs.
Most importantly, I report to the Hospice Medical Director and discuss options with your family to make improvements for your loved one’s quality of life.
Certified Home Health Aide
“I care for our patient’s cleanliness and personal hygiene. I want my patients to be comfortable and feel good about themselves.”
- I give full showers and baths.
- I can wash and dry hair.
- I can file and paint nails.
- I can give a nice shave.
- I can change sheets and some light tidying up.
“I will provide spiritual support to our patients and their families irrespective of their domination or religion.”
- I help bring your heart peace amidst the struggle
- I can connect our patients and families to the spiritual support sources within your own faith or domination.
- I pray with you, offer emotional support, and offer bereavement support
Did you know that Comfort & Peace Hospice offers bereavement support forever, even after the loss of a loved one? We are always here to offer you support whenever you need it.
“We bring an extra level of companionship and compassion into our patient’s home.”
We offer support for all non-medical needs such as socialization, running errands and assisting with family needs.
My favorite moments with my patients are:
- Being a companion
- Sharing stories from their past and present
- Playing cards and board games
- Putting together meals
Did you know that Comfort & Peace offers music therapy and pet therapy as well? Our volunteers bring their talents to your loved one’s bedside.
We believe in collaboration and we are honored to be a guest in your home, facility or hospital. The primary caregiver is identified by the patient or family and it depends on the care setting. They will be responsible for the day-to-day care of the patient, while being supported and guided by your hospice team.